Blynk Local server connexion probleme from another wifi

Hello, i got some problemes with the connexion at my local blynk server. So the problem is this:
I got a local blynk server, I do a portforwording at my router, so I can access the blynk app from another internet. The issue is this, if the nodemcu is connected to another wifi (not the one used to create the server) it doesn’t connect to the server. I tried using this command
Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, IPAddress(192,168,1,7), 8080);
my local server is on that IP, on that port.
i tried this to
Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, “raspberryalex.go.ro”, 80);
but it doesn’t work, everything work, but the nodemcu is not connecting to the server, I think I in this two command are the problem. Thx for everyone!

Are you using port 80 or 8080 for your local server?

Pete.

8080.the probleme is that everything work if the nodemcu is connected to the network that i use to create the server (i created it with rasoberry pi) and i can acces the blynk app (with the interface) but if i connect the nodemcu to another network (phone data, or another router wifi) the nodemcu didnt connect to the local server

So have you tried
Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, “raspberryalex.go.ro”, 8080);

Do you have an updater running in your network to keep your DDNS service updated with your current public IP address?

Pete.

yes. it is, the public dns is raspberryalex.go.ro from my network distributor

That’s not what I asked.

Pete.

oh. i think i dont understand what you really ask
sorry

Do you have any program running on your RPI that is periodically updating raspberryalex.go.ro's IP to match your current WAN IP? Because you will never know when your ISP changes your (dynamically) assigned IP to a new one. That’s what Pete was asking about! :slight_smile:

ddclient have always worked for me so I never bothered to try anything else.