Blynk Library v0.4.8 is released [Arduino, Energia, Particle, MBED, OpenWrt]

It seems you are having some negative impacts from the new library upgrading but it is working perfectly for my case on my ESP board controls 3 relays designed by myself the one has some reset before :wink:

I have just updated the Arduino IDE as well to 1.8.3 latest version, re-installed all related libraries so it is not easy to find the clue why my case is ok !

For ESP board I use the 12S. Actually the reset is just the case when relay to open/close a fan the one that I guess it consumes more current to drop the power supply. Anyway that is just my assumption since it works perfectly now with no change of code so I dun want to touch to the laptop now as I am afraid of the code may be changed :smiley:

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Arduino Uno WiFi and ESP NOT RESPONDING

5 posts were split to a new topic: [SOLVED] Cannot synchronize ds3231 with RTC widget

Hi @vshymanskyy. What features can we use with OpenWrt in this new Library? Thanks

You can use almost all features, except direct pin acces ( i.e. only virtual pins). Also some widgets as RTC are almost useless.

thanks @vshymanskyy.

But I don’t know if I understand this new feature. So, I need to install a kind of Blynk addon on OpenWrt to read router status and send to Blynk App by Vpins?

I have DD-WRT and I a few months ago I was wondering how to get the bandwidth and total traffic and send to app and a lcd. If I can do it easier by openwrt, I will try to change ddwrt to openwrt.

thanks for your help.

If you just want to display some data (not to control) you probably better use Blynk HTTP api via curl/wget.

thank you! I will try to do that!