Blynk LCD Widget with Liquid Crystal

I need help with my project. i want to use LCD widget in blynk app with Liquidcrystal at the same time.
and the characters that I want to display are in the “LOAD ON” and “LOAD OFF” sections. it hasnt display on my lcd widget.
thank you
here is my sketch

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

@kotak you posted unformatted code in this topic, and I asked you to correct it. As you ignored this request your code was deleted after 24 hours…

It was pointed-out that this isn’t a Blynk related problem, so the topic was closed.

You then created this topic:

And this time, your question was Blynk related, but once again you posted unformatted code, so your code was deleted.
You received an response from Blynk, but you seem to have ignored that feedback and then created this post. As a result your second topic has been closed.

You have now created this topic, and once again posted unformatted code, which has once again been deleted.

Please do not create more topics about this issue.

If you want assistance then post your correctly formatted code, with triple backticks at the beginning and end of the code so that it displays correctly, in this existing topic.

Triple backticks look like this:
```

If you continue to post unformatted code and/or create duplicate topics then your account will be suspended or deleted.

Pete.

1 Like