Blynk IoT 2.0 Supported Boards

According to the documentation here - Supported Boards - Blynk Documentation

These board are supposed to be supported yes? I have an Arduino Nano 33 IoT board. So far no luck.

Also, other than going to examples, how to you get the Blynk.Edgent library loaded? If I go to Library → Blynk, I get the old library Blynk.h In the examples it only has Esp32 and ESP8266. So are those currently the only boards that work for now?

Blynk Edgent is just part of the newest Blynk update, not a seperate library.

If you are on Blynk library 1.0.0 you have Edgent on board and you should have an example sketch to work off of.

1 Like

Only examples are two: Esp32 and ESP8266. When I use either of those and try to configure settings.h for the Nano 33 IoT board it will not compile.

So you do have the newest Blynk library in which is good, but I don’t think they have much of the documentation/support/examples done for anything other than the Espressif boards (ESP32/ESP8266)
Might be worth checking out the Github repo, its possible there is a not-yet-released build for other boards that you could try.

That’s what I was figuring… thanks.

Currently, you should select MKR 1010 example for Nano 33 IoT. This example is available on github, but we’re planning to release it soon.

Thank you @vshymanskyy I will give that a try. Thank you for all the work you are doing. I am sure after a while this is really going to be great.

1 Like

I tried the MKR1010 example for the Nano 33 but got a number of compile errors. This is not that important now so I will wait on it for now. I likely will not be using this board very much.

@vshymanskyy disregard me last post. I got it to work :slight_smile:

For some reason, what you said did not sink in immediately. It took a few days… :roll_eyes:
Now that I understand that it looks like things are working well for the most part now. Thanks!

2 Likes