Blynk for individual

I am a domestic user of blynk. I am building my home automation based on it. For me ir a long time investment regarding money and personal free time. If finally I have to pay a reasonable fee, I will feel more secure and confidente about the blynk support.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

@biswajijei02 would you care to elaborate?

You’ve flagged the post that you just quoted for moderation because you think that it’s inappropriate, but I’m confused about why.

If you look at the price comparison for the various plans then you’ll see the varying Technical Support SLAs that come with each package (towards the bottom of this page):

These obviously aren’t specific to the ‘Time to Fix’ or ‘Guaranteed Up-time’ for the various servers used for the hosting - which is what the discussion you’ve flagged was about - but there will clearly be a relationship between the two. The more money you pay, the more resources will allocated to resolve a problem.

Pete.

you are right . i am confused about you saying ““better guarantees””"

@biswajijei02 hello, we do remove old and unused accounts. Please create the new one. IF account is inactive for 6 months it is removed. This is GDPR requirements. It is not always convenient for end users. However, if something goes wrong you can be sure that your data is no longer on our servers.

2 Likes