@Costas, i have updated / arranged a little bit your list, if you do not mind. please check if it is ok?
I. Before creating a new topic, please consider the following:
- this forum is not destined to learn you how to code. To use Blynk you need basic c++ / arduino coding skills.
- read and UNDERSTAND docs.blynk.cc , and also study examples.blynk.cc , help.blynk.cc
- update Blynk app, Blynk library, local server and ESP core to latest version. Than check if the issue is still there.
- be sure to do a thorough search of the site for similar problems / questions
- DO NOT post unformatted code or serial monitor output
- DO NOT post screenshots / photos about your code or serial monitor output. No one will bother to read them!
- DO NOT spam multiple users with private messages asking for help
- DO NOT ask other users to write code for you. Coding is NOT for free. Sharing knowledge and directions IT IS.
- choose the topic category accordingly. Do not create uncategorised topics.
Also, keep in mind that choosing the red “issues and errors” category for inapropiate topic, will not result in faster response time, but possibly will be deleted!
The “issues and errors” category is destined for reporting and documenting bugs in the blynk library / app, not in your code / hardware.
II. Start your post with the following details:
01. The make and model of your phone.
02. The make / version of the phones OS.
03. Server type: cloud or local. If local server, the make and model and server version.
04. The Blynk library version.
05. The make and model of your board (MCU) and attched peripherals.
06. How you powering the MCU.
07. Has the MCU ever succesfully connected to a Blynk server (cloud or local) before?
08. The IDE you are using, including the version number.
09. The ESP core version you are using.
10. The settings you have in the IDE for the MCU.
11. Sketch size, regarding flash and ram.
12. PROPERLY FORMATTED code.
13. Serial debug output / compiling errors - if applicable.
14. The settings (screenshot) of the widget which is not working properly - if applicable.
15. Anything else you think is important.
III. Once you have stated the basic details indicated above, describe your problem in detail:
01. What have you tried?
02. What did you expect to happen?
03. What actually happened?
IV. If the question is answered / the issue is solved, please change the topic category to “solved”!