Blynk do not show the data on the screen

Hello everybody, I’m a beginner on Blynk. I’m doing a project which uses PZEM004TV30 to measure Voltage, Current, and Power of Solar Inverter output. I transfer the data from PZEM to Node MCU ESP8266 by serial communication. Then I connect Node MCU with my wifi to blynk, but it cannot show the data from PZEM. All the values are zero like the picture I attached. Please help me indicate the problem of my project. I must be grateful for your kindness.

Here is my code:

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

@thienlam please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

Can you demonstrate your explanation by the code?

You have to add triple backticks ( ``` ) before and after your sketch like this
triple backticks

1 Like

My project has already worked. However, Pzem seems to measure and send the wrong value of power to blynk. Do you know what causes of this problem?
Note: The code is the same to the first version

@thienlam your code has been removed, as you haven’t edited your post to add triple backticks, which are necessary for the code to display correctly on the forum.

When I said to you previously that you should…

I did that for a good reason. It’s disappointing that you haven’t taken my advice onboard.

From what I can see from the limited amount of information that you have chosen to share, you’re putting yourself at a distinct disadvantage by using the serial port on your board for communication with your PZEM instead of creating a SoftwareSerial port for that purpose.
You’re probably also screwing-up that PZEM communication by sending serial print data to the port your PZEM is connected to.

You might be better looking at some of the other PZEM projects that have been posted on this forum instead of continuing down the route that you are currently following

Pete.

also, you can check the library examples