Blynk connection

@LMario No I think pete has a fair point.
From the question he asked and the answer you gave , you confirmed your project is for a customer therfore your using the Blynk software for commercial purposes.
So your using it without commercial licensing and making profit from it.
That is against the law and a copy right infringement “Unless Blynk has given you a commercial license”

@Edhan Let me explain it differently.

I do not have any clients. I do not do projects for anyone. My boss is the one with clients. My boss is the one who creates the projects and is responsible for them. I am simply his programmer.

My boss is who has a commercial licensing with Blynk. I only develop what he needs.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Going back to my question. From my point of view (I hope someone tell me I am wrong), based on the answers I have obtained here, I think it is not possible to do what my boss client needs. Why? Because that would require code to be executed on the server using a user-defined function (in Arduino, Java or other language) or sending code to be executed, for example, via email to Blink. But it seems that this possibility is not currently available and maybe It is not being considered for implementation.

About the icon on the title bar of the app that looks like an MCU maybe it does not enough for a user who wants to see at a glance the status of his current device, especially when handling multiple devices.

@LMario, now that you’ve clarified that, you (or your boss) should speak to the guys at Blynk.io
Commercial customers have access to a wide range features that aren’t available in the free version of Blynk, including (depending on the type of licence) dedicated custom servers and versions of the app.

If this were a personal project that was only going to be used on Android devices then I think that there is a possibility of using Eventor (I say ‘think’ because I’m an iOS user myself and Eventor isn’t available on iOS, so it’s speculation on my part).
I would doubt that Eventor would be a viable option for a commercial project operating in a mixed OS environment, which is why someone should have a dialogue with the commercial developers.

Pete.

Mario, as a customer using commercial services please contact your account manager (Roman). You have the benefit of a premium technical support

I’ll let him know too.

In general, your case is covered. We can display if devices go offline in Device Tiles. As you said, it’s a server side feature, not hardware. Please get in touch for more details.

Thanks.

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your kind response.

I will speak with the titular of the Blynk commercial account so he speaks directly with Roman. I will inform him about the technical problem that arose to implement the specifications of the project I am working on and the technical consultation I made to the Blynk community.

Regards.