Blynk Configuration does not get stored on ESP8266

Hi there,
I am using ESP8266 dev. board (LOLIN WeMos D1 Mini). After burning the firmware, provisioning goes perfect and device gets connected to Blynk Server except that the Configuration gets erased whenever ESP is reset or turned off and back on. I need to reconfigure the board every time is power it on.

Here is the Serial data that I receive during provisioning.

[Unformatted serial output removed by moderator]

Need support please.

Sarwar

@SarwarMughal Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your serial output so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.
When you post code, or compiler output in the future then do the same thing for that too.

My guess is that it’s something to do with the board type you’ve selected in your sketch, and that you are using a pin which clashes with the reset pin that is used to clear the stored credentials. Read this for more info…

Pete.

Hi there,
I am using ESP8266 dev. board (LOLIN WeMos D1 Mini). After burning the firmware, provisioning goes perfect and device gets connected to Blynk Server except that the Configuration gets erased whenever ESP is reset or turned off and back on. I need to reconfigure the board every time is power it on.

Here is the Serial data that I receive during provisioning.

[Unformatted serial output removed by moderator]

Need support please.

Sarwar

I asked you to EDIT your original post, not re-post your question.

I also gave you triple backticks to copy/paste, but instead you used different characters, which don’t work.

As a result your unformatted serial output has been removed from both posts.

I’m guessing that you haven’t followed the link I provided, which most likely gives a solution to your issue?

Pete.

Dear Mr. Pete,
Thank you for being with me helping and suggesting to resolve the matter. I read each and every word of your post very carefully. Actually, I am not new to this platform but the problem I faced this time was new to me.
Anyways, the problem is resolved.
There was a problem with the board. I changed it and everything goes fine now.