Blynk cloud user permission

Dear Blynk Team
how to i give user permition Example i give to my colleague as a user but i need to give him the permition he can delete others account and he can invite other person as well how to i give the permitions inside the cloud ?

Is this a Blynk 2.0 question?
If so, what subscription plan are you using?

Pete.

Dear sir
Yes is Blynk 2.0 question
I never buy any plan I am learning 1st for that permission must need to buy plan sir ?

I’d suggest that you read the documentation about users and organisations:
https://docs.blynk.io/en/concepts/users

Of you decide that you need sub-organisations then you’ll need the PRO plan…

Pete.

Dear sir
thank you for prompt Reply sir yes i have Read about user permitions thank you sir

I have the “Plus” account, I want to use “Users” for operators in our production. but “User” does not even have permission to view own devices. This renders the whole “user” category useless :confused: ?

It is okay that I, in my plan, cannot edit role permissions, but if “user” cannot even see own devices, that role should not be visible since you can’t use it for anything :confused: ?

I don’t know exactly what you mean with “view own devices” but I have plus plan and after an invite from me, users can view and operate the app but not change it.

But for commercial use there is a pro plan or whitelabel option. And it’s with a purpose why roles are limited below the pro plan…

I have the same issue (Plus Plan)… I have assigned a device to a user but the user does not have permission to access the device… If you look at the “Roles and Permissions”. Users only have access to Automations. Since the do not have access to the device, how can they do anything?

User Role Permissions
Organizations
Automations
Automation execute

They can’t - its an outstanding issue that Blynk has yet to address.

But, please don’t post about the same issue in multiple topics - it gets very messy when people reply in both locations.

Pete.