Blynk.cloud:443 secure connection failed error 702

Did you press the button to clear the stored config afterwards, then re-provision?

Pete.

yes

Maybe you should use esptool to erase your ESP32 then.

Pete.

After Some reading and understanding the headers. The library in the arduino library manager was not the latest version of the library the SSL header was missing the sethandshaketimeout, now it works perfectly. Thank you for helping me.

1 Like

Got exactly same error. I tried with port 80 or 8080 but it does not work (keep connecting to port 443 even I changed it to port 8080 or 80 AND changed to #include <BlynkSimpleEsp32.h>), but my ESP8266 board is still working fine.

I tried to removed blynk library and installed a newest blynk lib. (ver. 1.0.1), but same error happened as yours:

Blynk timer triggered…
[149187] Connecting to blynk.cloud:443
[149429] Secure connection failed
Blynk timer triggered…
Blynk timer triggered…
[154189] Connecting to blynk.cloud:443
[154422] Secure connection failed

Could you explain details about how you fixed it? How did you fix the header, what is missing sethandshaketimeout?

Thanks

Thuy

@nhuythuy I’d suggest that you start a new topic and provide all of the requested information, including your code (correctly formatted of course).

Pete.

Did you installed the library from Arduino library manager?

Yes, I install from arduino lib manager for official release

I was thinking abt starting new topic but wondering how to get help from Mob since he would not following new topic

I am using just code like esp32 example. Will provide code, anyway :slight_smile:

Okay, but please do that in a new “Need help with my project” topic, and provide ALL of the information that is requested when you do that, and any other information that may be of help in diagnosing the issue.

Pete.