Blynk car with button and slider

Hi blynkers,
My project is blynk car.I need the code for it.It is having a l298 driver, nodemcu ESP 8266 and two or four motors(Uploading: Screenshot_20210313-194047.png…) . For blynk app, I need to use button widgets.Front,back,left right,stop button :radio_button: widget and a slider widget. It should travel in its highest able speed.please help with my project.:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:I just want to remove the joystick function and add four button and full speed in the code given below.

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

Thank you

@Inventor please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

@Inventor as you’ve been back to the forum since being asked to sort-out the formatting of your code, but have chosen not to make the required changes, your unformatted code has been deleted.

If you wish to re-post it, I’d suggest that you copy and paste the triple backticks that I’ve provided and use them at the beginning and end of your code to avoid it being deleted once again.

Pete.

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

I have added the code with button but anyone please tell how to control the speed of the car using slider widget, thank you

Please don’t keep posting code without triple backticks.
If you persist in breaking the community rules your forum account will be suspended.

Pete.