Blynk App Webhook Multiple Values to Thingspeak

OK ensure you are using /pin/ and send me the key.

I think if you are blocked for more than 10 failed calls it does eventually unlock but I’m not sure how long the wait period is. Even though iOS might not have the Run Test option it might unlock by simply changing the url to the correct one i.e. /pin/ (not //pin/).

Done … Sent to you in PM

Okay … I’m getting in values now !

I did the unlock for your URL:

Might just have started working as you have the correct URL now.

It did Paul ! Thank you so much !!! I now have the correct method, URL, formats ! Great !!!

1 Like

Hi Paul, unfortunately after 2 succesfull entries in TS it stopped again. Could it be I’m locked again ? For what reason ?

What frequency are you using for the Webhook calls?

Every 10,000 millisecs I believe … Too much ?

Quick Google suggests min 15s. Change to 15555 ms.

Ok, will do Paul ! Is this a Blynk or a TS limitation ? Seem to remember I send some data to TS of other sensor much more frequent …

Google was for TS but the article was written in 2015. Blynk allows a call per second.

Ok thanks again PAul, I will change the setting tomorrow and do some tests again. So normally the system should unlock itself after some time ? I will switch it off tonight.

Free Thingspeak is 15s as per https://thingspeak.com/prices/thingspeak_home

AFAIK the Blynk lock sometimes stays on for months. It checks for a valid url and if the provider is accepting your calls. Not sure what the official procedure is for unlocking other than the Run Test with an Android device.

Okay … wil see what I can do. First let it be off all night …

http://docs.blynk.cc/#widgets-other-webhook

Nice !!! See also mail …

The problem is Paul that I can’t seem to be able to define a specific timing for the webhook. As I want “Live” data in Blynk (eg every second) and a different timing for sending the data to TS (every 30 sec or so) this needs to be done manually with code and here the webhook, function cannot be useed, right ?

The Webhook can be set to run at timed intervals just like any part of your code.

How’s that Paul ? In the sketch I only “prepare” the URL part which I parse into V6 …

//Create Thingspeak String for V6
V6value="";
V6value= “&field1=”;
V6value += String(voltage_blynk);
V6value += “&field2=”;
V6value += String(current_blynk);
V6value += “&field3=”;
V6value += String(power_blynk);
V6value += “&field4=”;
V6value += String(energy_blynk);
Blynk.virtualWrite(V6, V6value);

With Blynk Timer.

You write all the data to the individual Blynk widgets at your required 1 second interval but the V6 is on a separate 15555ms timer.