Blynk 2.0 could not initialize connection to the servers

Dear Blynk Team
Previous I am using your Blynk app old version there is no issue in app
Now I am using Blynk iot andi am going to buy a pro plan on next month,

I am Just testing the app before I buy a pro plan ,
I have Issue on Blynk iot app I attached here the pictures please take a look thaks

I hope you will solve the issues ASAP
And I hope you hear me soon

Best Regards
Maaz

Have you tried to reinstall the app ?

Dear Sir
Thanks for your prompt reply sir
I try to logout and relogin it will come back to normal I want know why the app is having problem ? I worry after I buy plan my costomer also have same problem then they can’t keep on unstall & install the app then relogin again the app, I think we have to find the solution
I hope you hear me soon

Best Regards
Maaz

I’ve been using the app for months and never faced something like this.

Dear sir
Thanks for your reply ok I think my network something wrong it’s ok sir thanks

Best regards
Maaz

1 Like

Dear Blynk Team
I attached here the pictures please take a look
Today also I having same issue

I allready buy a device still same issue after 24hours after 2&3 days having this issue can you please let me know what is the issue?
At the same place I have 2 boards same wii network 1 is “Blynk iot” 2nd is previous version Blynk that previous Version Blynk no issue the issue is only on “Blynk iot”

I hope you hear me soon
Best Regards
Maaz

Dear Blynk Team
Anyone can help me for this issue please,customer keep on complain me about this I allready buy the Device for $5 still same issue.
I hope Blynk Team will give me this small problem solution

Best Regards
Maaz

So you’re unable to connect with the app? Does web login work for you? Do you have the latest app version? iOS, Android? Could you please send the logs?

Dear Sir thanks for Reply
yes unable to connect with the app ,web login yes working , yes i have latest app version,which Logs you want sir ?
ok i want to explain you some thing about this issue when this issue will came i have to logout the app and login back i have wait 2 to 3 minute then the app come back to normal , and next month i am going to buy a pro plan, i am very scared because i dont want to give my customers any trouble i hope you understand
its a bug ?

i hope you Hear me soon

thanks Best Regards
Maaz

@Huzefamaz1 please click on “person” icon, in the top left corner, than “About” and find “send logs” button. And send the logs. We’ll check what is going on your device. @BlynkAndroidDev FYI

Dear sir
Thanks for prompt Reply
Yes sir ok understand I will send by email
I attached here the screenshot please take a look it’s cor?

1 Like

did you send it via the email?

Dear sir
thanks for reply

yes sir i will send via email i have to attached the screen shot as well?

best Regards
Maaz

@Huzefamaz1

Hi, we can’t find any issues in the logs, do I understand you correctly: this issue happens just sometimes? May I ask you to send logs next time it will happen? This screen app shows when it can not connect usually due to some SSL issues. Is it possible that it happens when you are using in some restricted Wi-Fi or mobile network?

Dear sir
Thanks for your prompt reply
Yes sir it will happen sometimes , after I send you the logs it will no issue.
I am using 2 esp 32 Wroom at a place and I am using same network for both when it will happen I quickly open the old Blynk app and check old Blynk is no issue then I check my internet connection Also working well

Best Regards
Maaz