Blink Esp 01

Hello, I’m an Arduino beginner. I started two weeks ago. I’m doing an experiment with ESP 01 (8266) in a relay module. I used Arduino, as an intermediary (using the PC’s USB connection) to load the program below, (no problem)

#include <ESP8266WiFi.h> // LIBRARY INCLUSION
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h> // LIBRARY INCLUSION

char auth [] = "T5i_VCrxpp0Q-WD6TJ4815Zc5clO42hC"; // AUTH TOKEN (PROVIDED BY THE PROJECT ON BLYNK AND BY E-MAIL)

char ssid [] = "NET_2GCFB719"; // VARIABLE STORING THE NAME OF THE WIRELESS NETWORK TO WHICH YOU WILL CONNECT
char pass [] = "E2CFB719"; // VARIABLE STORING THE WIRELESS NETWORK PASSWORD TO WHICH YOU WILL CONNECT

const int GPIO_0 = 0; // DIGITAL PIN USED BY THE MODULE RELAY

void setup () {
  pinMode (GPIO_0, OUTPUT); // SET THE PIN AS OUTPUT
  digitalWrite (GPIO_0, HIGH); // RELAY STARTS OFF
  Blynk.begin (auth, ssid, pass); // INITIALIZES BLYNK COMMUNICATION INFORMING PARAMETERS
}

void loop () {esp 01 only appears on mobile

Blynk.run (); // START BLYNK

I put ESP 01 in the relay module and I receive a notification from Blink that my project is not connected yet. On my Iphone I can see the ESP network (ESP_43B13C).
What am I doing wrong ?
How to make Blink see the connection?
Can someone help me ?
tanks Carlos

@Carlos_Edelweiss please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

So when I said “edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom” I meant that you should edit your original post, not re-post the code.

In addition, I provided you with some triple backticks that you could copy and paste, but you decided to use different characters instead - which didn’t work. As a result you now have two posts with unformatted code

I’ve deleted your repost. Please edit your original post and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code.

Pete.

don’t think your relay is operated by GPIO0 in the way that you think it is.

I’d suggest you read this topic, and the others that it links to…

Pete.