i kindly ask anybody on this forum, who has a working and stable system using bluetooth with blynk, to share the details with me (like: exactly what bluetooth module are you using, where did you bought it, what mcu, phone, android version, sketch, etc)
i have problems using blynk with ble (bluetooth low energy 4.0). upt to now, for 2 weeks i try to figure out what could be the problem, discussed with several founder members, tried all kind of things, nothing helped.
- a lots of times the app can not find the ble module
- when finds it, sometimes can not connect, or becomes unresponsive (just displays “connecting…” forever)
- when connects, the data transfer between the arduino and phone is working, but sometimes just after a few seconds it stops receiving any data (although apparently remains connected)
- if i put the app in background with an working connection, the next time i open it, can not connect, no matter what i try (restart project, restart the app, etc)
- when i restart the app, the paired ble module always disappears. although the ble widget is still blue (indicating that it is paired), when i click on the widget, the list is empty, no devices are shown)
my system has these specs:
- arduino nano
- hm-10 ble module
- latest blynk lib (v0.4.3)
- samsung gt-i9300
- android 4.3
- latest blynk app (v2.1.0)
on the arduino i run a very basic sketch:
char auth = "ed479a2617574c84ada0ac76a284ed59";
Blynk.virtualWrite(V9, millis() / 1000);
i also tried:
- arduino uno
- motorola xt925 + android 4.4.1
- hc-08 ble module
- different blynk app and library version
the results are the same.
thank you in advance!