Automation and Slider does not affect Chart (in web)?

I have a chart in the Web Dashboard that does not get updated as expected.

I have:

• Datastream V16 “targetTemp” which is the target temperature of a heater.
  • In web dashboard: A slider connected to V16 (for setting the targetTemp manually).
  • In Automation: Based on day&time sets the targetTemp (as a heating schedule)
  • Device code gest noted of targetTemp as it changes. Works OK.
  • In web dashboard: A Chart (supposed to) show the targetTemp (as a way to “debug”)

Problem is:
The Chart of V16 targetTemp in web dashboard does NOT get updated by Automation setting or by Slider setting in Web. This seems to me as a bug. Any change, from anywhere, to the datastream V16 should be sent to the Chart (and be plotted). I expected.

Only way i can make it work is for the Device code to WRITE to the datastream V16. So in the device code that triggered by a change in V16, I have to write same value back - in order to get it plotted on Chart in Web.
It works, but seems unexpected that “changes in datastream from Automation and Slider are not noted to Chart”.

Bug, chosen by Blynk design or me misunderstanding?

The code that fixes this looks like:

// Called every time V16 targetTemp is changed
BLYNK_WRITE(V16)
{
  // Set incoming value from pin V16 to internal variable
  targetTemp = param.asInt();

Serial.print   ("V16 targetTemp: ");
  Serial.print   (targetTemp);
  Serial.println ("°C");

// write back - to make Chart in web be updated (?)
 // without this line - Chart is NOT plotted.
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V16, targetTemp);   
}

Hello. That’s not a bug. Automations, sliders, buttons are considered as user input and user input is not plotted to the chart, only data sent from the hardware is plotted. User actions stored in own table and you can find it in “User/Devices Actions Log” tab:

Ok Thanks. Then i know.
I already have the workaround.