Automatic conversion of Blynk Project into a native iOS standalone App (or Android)

Hi All,

This is my first post and I’d like to THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this incredible platform!!!

I just discovered Blynk, and unfortunately was not able to contribute on the Kickoff campaign, so please let me know if there is any way I can support You now.

24 hours after I was introduced to Blynk I’m already able to control the lights of my living room through an ESP8266 and also able to get the room temperature displayed on my iPhone Blynk App.

Now I’d like to give the same control to my kids, but they insist on change all buttons and other properties of the Blynk project…

So, I’d like to know if is it possible to convert my Blynk project into a native iOS or Android standalone App?

This way the rascals will not be able to change anything anymore…

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello. Thank you for your feedback! Regarding standalone app… Exactly right now we are working on it :wink:. We call this feature “Sharing” and it will be available soon (~3-4 weeks). Stay tuned.

1 Like

Gréat job ! Waiting to see the result!

Dmitriy, You made my day :grinning:
Thank You Very Much!!!

1 Like

Hello Dmitry!
so proud that guys from my native Ukraine made such a great project!
I am new in it, but already got a question in my mind about standalone app for the projects we make.

Have you already solve it? Cause all i found for now is a qr code which i can share with freinds, when i use SHARE option in project settings.

1 Like

Hello. Yeap. We do publishing for business right now (as standalone apps). Here - http://www.blynk.io/#home more info. We just started moving in this direction. So there not much info. However in few days we will release Demo App with demonstration of possibilities.