BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Autoconnect Blynk (WifiManager Alternative) - ESP8266/ESP32

Wow! this Google search thingy is quite something!

Maybe one day it will catch on and everybody will be using it? :roll_eyes:

Pete.

4 Likes

First of all, I thank you for sharing your work.

I can’t find example sketch in the attached file … what am I doing wrong?

0 Likes

I think you are using arduino IDE, i am using platformIO, its a VSCode extension for programming arduino devices.
If you wanna stick to arduino IDE , copy all the files in my attachment into a new folder, rename main.cpp to main.ino, open it with arduino IDE!

1 Like

i am trying to download your source code but i am not able to download them . i got exhausted and tried downloading through an android mobile , then found an read only document . so i typed the whole code in arduino ide as i do not know how to use an platformIO and got a hell a lot of error codes . as i am new to this topic i am not able to correct the error . is there any way to help me out with your code ? looking forward an positive response!!!@Nilava_Chowdhury

0 Likes

If you’re talking about the GitHub library then the “Clone or Download” button will allow you to download a .zip file.
You then import the .zip library into in the Arduino IDE.

Pete.

0 Likes

no i am talking about the code posted by @Nilava_Chowdhury and it is not working at all !!! @PeteKnight

0 Likes

I tried to compile these sketch but got some errors:
What to do ??
Thank you for some hints.

sketch\webpages.h: In function ‘String saveDone(AutoConnectAux&, PageArgument&)’:
webpages.h:150:50: error: cannot convert ‘String’ to ‘AutoConnectAux*’ in initialization
AutoConnectAux* blynk_setting = portal.where();

^
0 Likes