Arduino nano 128 virtual pins

• Arduino nano rev3 + ESP-07 (wifi)
• Blynk local server (0.39.4-java8)
• Blynk Library version 0.5.3

Hi,
I need more than 32 virtual pins in my project.
#define BLYNK_USE_128_VPINS” is uncommented in the Blynk.Config.h. I made fresh compilation before loading code to hardware (all precompiled libs was removed), but on the Android application only 32 vpins are still available. I will be grateful for the info on what else I should do to get 128 virtual pins for arduino nano.

I simply add this line into my sketch…

#define BLYNK_USE_128_VPINS

I also did it directly before the include blynk lib. For arduino Mega it worked but not for arduino nano.

The Mega should already recognise the full 128 pins in the App settings by default.

In fact, just pick the Generic Board in the App and then using the define command in the sketch you should have no problems using all 128 vPins on any Arduino board.

The device setting in the app really only changes how it interprets the direct pin control in the App (Analog & Digital)… when using only Virtual Pins (in the App) and code, the device type becomes irrelevant (aside from showing all 128 vPins that is)

Thanks for the info. I didn’t know I should set the Generic Board in app. This will probably solve the problem.