Arduino Mega2560 with esp8266 (Black one)+ L293D+ blynk

Arduino Mega2560 with built-in esp8266 (Black one)+ L293D(AF motor driver library)+blynk. How can I connect all these to make my Robotic car?
I have tried but failed.
TIA

Glue, tape, hammer and nails?

OH, if you mean how to wire and code… well, that is a much bigger tutorial, but you can try Google :wink: or perhaps, just perhaps… search this forum for something similar you can learn from… !! > hint < !!

(I really need to stop looking at these type of questions… my sarcasm circuitry goes into overdrive :innocent: )

PS, welcome to Blynk :stuck_out_tongue:

GTT
i’m facing trouble to make my project with thsese items so i asked. If you don’t want just leave it.
I’m trying myself and please keep away if you can’t help or constructive sugesstion.
Thanks

I already gave a link to a full example code (the green “hint” link)… is that not enough for you? If not, them please just ignore my post and keep away if you cannot get past my idea of humor about your minimalistic “Help me, but do so without me giving you any real details” original post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I also have other rover topics, with (adapatable) code, that you can ignore here