Arduino Email Sending

u are genius compared to me

Wait V2 is the button but whats the display? V2?

This is V1.

I have revised the earlier sketch. If I haven’t left too many bugs it should be OK now.

This is how my app looks like

Looks perfect for the latest version of the sketch.

ok i will re try now and tell you what happened

Aha, i see now it works

Can you explain me the button more?

Like how do i use it? And one question the max per day emails are they counter from when the clock hits 12 pm? The button just resets the counter right?

There is no automatic reset of the email count. Once a day you press the V2 button and that will do the reset.

As you expand your coding skills you can add the code for day rollover etc but it’s not needed for your Expo.

You do need to sort out Blynk access for the Expo though or you could end up with nothing to present.

Fix your browser and keep trying the 2 url’s.

i have an IT lesson tommorow where i will work on this, i will bring it and test it out, i have to go now and thank you for helping me, so in there i tried today the 2 URLs work so i think it should work so if i dont see invalid token in the browser that means it will work correct? Good bye i have to go now

1 Like

I will be online after 12:50 so i will tell you if it works

1 Like

I have tested the product in school and it works!

1 Like

@Dankharl You owe @Costas a whole week of beer kegs now…

@mohan_sundaram the keg is due when @mohan_sundaram wins first prize in the school Expo for his cool Blynk project :slight_smile:

hopefully, i mean my other friends he knows JAVA he coded a website with like 700 lines so i hope maybe i beat him or like go second place

Hello i wanted to ask, since i am doing a project and it works, i will be presenting on the 13th March in Middle East Time, from 7:30 to 3:00pm and i want to know if there are any new server updates coming up or any overall updates that will affect my product and cause it not to run?

@Dmitriy
@Costas

@Dankharl No need to create a new topic for a question like that :slight_smile:

You will be using Cloud Server, so should be nothing to worry about.

Too old for school. But certainly when my product gets done. :slight_smile:

Whoops that should have read when @Dankharl wins the prize.