Arduino Email Sending

I think its from 11-15

You actually want to come to Dubai or a joke?

Hey! Then one for me too, please :smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone have any nice projects that they can send to me so I can put my name to them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought @Costas, it’s you who is opening the code-market :rofl:

what do you mean by put your name on them?

It was just my little joke, like young man in Dubai asks the world to write his software project and then presents it at the school expo as his project :slight_smile:

You think you have fixed line broadband at home and you think IT is compulsory from aged 11 to 15 in Dubai, why the uncertainty?

What’s the result of the 2 url’s at home as this is more important than coding?

Dude i have a problem you know how you gave me an IP or something so whenever i search something it always goes to yahoo insttead of google and goes to UK ireland can you fix it please?

I am not sure what you are talking about? In Dubai it is cumpolsary to take IT from year 5 to year 9. And in my poster i have mentioned that i have got help from Costas from the blynk community…

So now I have to fix your browser too.
I’m guessing Google isn’t blocked in Dubai so it’s just a case of changing your default search engine.
Ask Google or Yahoo how this is done for your browser.

Do they teach you about Google in IT, that’s a serious question.

I have already tried that, do you remember you gave me like an IP that i have typed in my browser? i think that was the problem because i have already tried all ways to fix it and it still didn’t work, it worked once but when i tried again it went back to yahoo. i can send a screenshot that my search engine is only google in the settings

I am a bit of a numbers freak but “year 5 and year 9” doesn’t mean much to me so let’s just say aged 11 to 15.

I’m trying to gauge what you should be learning at your age.

If you were under 11 I wouldn’t expect you to have coding experience and if you were over 16 I would expect you to have covered it at some level as part of the IT syllabus.

You fall in between the 2 age groups and I was interested about your comments regarding Wix.

Perhaps at aged 14 Wix is OK because it’s for plumbers, electricians, chefs etc and your tutors don’t know what profession you are going to choose. I recently moved a site from Wix to the real world for a client but as I say at your age you don’t have to think too much about the real world. Just remember Wix is only used by individuals that didn’t choose IT as a profession.

Which browser are you using and do you have a secondary browser on your computer?
You are using a MAC so maybe only Safari, right?

Yes safari, in IT for example at age 12 we have learned a bit of computer parts like super simple things, age 13 we learned animations, age 13 we did products for tech fair like last year i did solar power bank/ wix webbsite and here we did at age 14 we learned excel commands. In our classes teachers in IT dont teach us stuff they just say figure out b ourselves and even themselves they dont know

Is your Blynk project part of your IT syllabus or just something you wanted to do for the annual school Expo?

I think you have the hardware experience but a bit lacking on the software side.

I do have hardware skills and i know basics of circuits and i choose this for school expo. After this i mainly wanted to start learning JAVA because my friend not in this school has learned it in 2 months and he only payed 10$ and there were good videos arounnd 43 hours from a good bootcamp

I was thinking either C++ or JAVA i wanted to start of with something popular or easy so then i can have an increase in difficulty i think learning c++ at start is good then move to JAVA what do you think?

You might want to try Solidity rather than Java but that’s for another day.

For your age I think you already have a decent Blynk project for the Expo so I wouldn’t worry too much about the 100 emails per day limit. Just keep the PIR pointed away from people and just put your hand in front of it when you want to demo the email part. With the working code you have I can add a display widget that tells you how many emails you have sent but don’t bother with rollover of days etc.

Just keep any eye on the phone and pace yourself through the day.

C++ is a good starting point but the real money is now in Solidity.

Can you show me how to add the counting email widget if thats fine?