Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.
Blynk forum topic posting error
My Bad. I was going to post a problem then realized it was really an Arduino compile issue then instead of cancelling this empty post I hit post.
while I am here I do have a question. I am using a Cytron ESP8266 with Wroom. I get the following message when the Arduino starts: Failed to enable MUX. It does not seem to affect anything as it runs normally. Just wondered what it means and what is hidden behind it.
 Connecting to Madrid
 AT version:0.52.0.0(Jan 7 2016 18:44:24)
compile time:Jan 7 2016 19:03:11
 Failed to enable MUX
Well I Googled the error… and determining that it seems mostly Blynk related, I found the error reference in the Blynk ESP8266 libraries…
With led me to Google
enableMUX() and to this…
Which basically refers to a IP MUX(multiple connection mode - TCP & UDP)… I think Blynk just uses TCP so probably nothing to worry about?
Thanks. It seems that the error does not appear every time and does not effect the operation.
Thanks anyway it is good to know what is important and what not.