App publish and questions

Hello guys. I’ve been researching on the Blynk website about the cost of publishing an app and I’ve seen that there are several plans, of varying values. I developed an environmental monitoring system for UV radiation levels (this is the area of ​​my master’s degree) and the application I made at Blynk would be to alert the population to the level of UV radiation they are subjected to, so they can precautionary measures. The application I made is not for commercial purposes but for educational purposes.
My two doubts are:

1. Even if it is not for commercial purposes, is there not a cheaper plan that only covers the publication of the application?
  2. I have seen some applications published by blynk, such as Plaato and justfire, and have seen that they send authentification tokens to the user, as if it were a “new project”. I would like to know if I would like, for example, that the published app did not send these tokens and only connect to the sensor network that I developed (since these are still in tests and are part of my project that has not yet been released).
    Thank you all for your help.
1 Like
  1. Not that I’m aware of.

2. Check out sharing (not cloning). I think it’ll do exactly what you’re after (and it’s free … almost).

Hi,

Your use-case can only be achieved in commercial plans: https://blynk.io/pricing

Since it’s not only “publishing” but involves infrastructure deployment, maintenance, and support, the service can’t be offered for a fixed price.

@alvarobarbosa, Did you check out Blynk Sharing?