[SOLVED] App not syncing Blynk.setProperty() since App 2.14.0

@BlynkAndroidDev @Dmitriy
Dear Sirs,
there is something wrong in the latest Blynk Android App Version 2.14.0
More precisely, the app does not synchronized well with the Blynk.setProperty coming from the hardware.
Please see my related code snippet and watch the attached Video ( link )

/// START routine for reading V16 (Relay 1 Virtual Button) and drive / change gp 12 accordingly ///
  BLYNK_WRITE(V16)
  {
    if (param.asInt()) {
    digitalWrite(RL1,HIGH);
    Blynk.setProperty(V16, "color", RED); /// #define RED       "#D3435C"
    }
    else {
    digitalWrite(RL1,LOW);
    Blynk.setProperty(V16, "color", GREEN); /// #define GREEN     "#23C48E" 
      }
  }
/// END routine for reading V16 (Relay 1 Virtual Button) and drive / change gp 12 accordingly ///

Video Link
https://mega.nz/#!f8MChbgR!eiC-CUvF8sgaIeEdSnET3kfh45UAU_xhM_vg5qm9sq8

Don’t hesitate to ask me any question in order to get the bug solved.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

Dear @Dmitriy is there any easy way to “transfer” what I wrote here to new topic?
Can MR. @Gunner to help me on this?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

i just flagged your post for a moderator - they will be able to move it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delete message and create new topic if you need

@Dmitriy @BlynkAndroidDev
Dear Sirs,
apart of my serious mistake to post the bug here (!) did any of you bothered to see and possibly to solve this issue?
Sorry but I can not understand. OK maybe it is wrong initially to post the bug here but please “don’t lost the forest because you see a tree”
My 5 cents.

Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

yes.

@mikekgr

I have some widgets that change colours with Blynk.setProperty() and they all work as they should, but I also keep all App, Library and Local Server up to data, so as not to introduce conflict.

Are you running Local Server? If so, make sure it is also up-to date as well as your Blynk library.

You might also wish to remove and reinstall the app as well as reboot the phone… sometimes others have had strange issues that were resolved by this.

Dear @Gunner
I connected my hardware ESP8266 based, always to Blynk public server. I have full updated Blynk Library ( if you see my posted video all info are appeared there in the running hardware ) and Blynk App. The reported problem are found in Both of My Android phone ( different models, even different Android versions 5.1.1 & 6.0 ALSO the same problem on Android 4.2.2 emulator on Windows 10 64 bit ). So I am expecting bug at Android App.

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

ok then what was/is the result?

working on fix.

OK that is nice. Hope to solve it easy. I am glad to help you.

Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

1 Like

Dear Dmitriy,
I confirm that in the latest Blynk Android App 2.14.1 the reported problem was solved. Thanks

Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

1 Like