For the last week or so I have been noticing issues with the App when I use it on my emulator, I just figured it was the emulator. Then I had a systems crash and had to load another HDD with Win10 and load everything up from new installs… and the same App issue remained?? I gave up and dug out an old tablet to use instead… and the exact same issues appeared again!
OK, so anyhow, once in a project everything is just fine… However, once I try to move to another project, sometimes it works right away, but if I have to scroll any length of time to get to the far end of my project list ('nother issue ) then it lags or completely stops… sometimes, rarely, it will restart, but usually just errors out (Google error, not Blynk error).
Android 4.4.2 on the tablet and Emulator
App 2.19.0 (and I believe it was also happening on previous version)
Local Server 0.33.0-java8 (also happened in past version… possibly one prior to that as well?)
Possibly the first and last… Common factors are App issue, version of Android and all happened recently along with Blynk updates and addition of some small projects. All projects work fine, but I have a handful (13 I think).
And these are older devices, so while storage is abundant, RAM is always limited… but the emulator allows multi-CPU and custom RAM allotment; I bumped it up to 2 CPU and 2048 RAM… time will tell.
It doesn’t crash with option to send Blynk any reports, it appears to only send to Google… and I don’t think Google cares
I send one anyhow with link to this topic… if you don’t get it, perhaps they will join the forum and check
I also sent one from the emulator as it added another layer (see below) just in case you do get it.
This is new… Requires me to close out and restart App.
I just checked my really old tablet running an “upgraded” version of Android, 5.1.1 slightly different looking error msg layout, but same issue, and no option to send Blynk reports, only to Google. Unable to screenshot, not that that says much anyhow
Thankfully it works just fine when simply running the single Solar Monitor project that it does 24/7
Well, I think updating my server to 0.33.1 and/or the last App update cleared up this issue, as my older Android Apps seem to be running just as smoothly on my Local Server as they did on the Cloud (and prior on my LS).
So thanks for whatever you did, even if you didn’t know you did it