Android Beta 2.28.0

Please try re-send logs, content of OPTIONS and DESCRIBE response can help a lot to debug this issue.

Hi. I’ve emailed the logs twice now. Must be getting caught up somewhere. Can you suggest another repository. Say Dropbox or Google or Microsoft cloud. Whatever is best for you?

The logs are just for beta not for production. Right?

Regards Grant

Anything, you can send them via any cloud system - just send the link to me via PM. Maybe your email with logs is too large to be sent? Sometimes it happens if you have a lot of hardware communication.

Sent a link to log on onedrive

via PM?

Personal email address? Via email sent to me from the forum. Right?

PM is here

Message button

Hi @BlynkAndroidDev did you get my email with link to OneDrive?

Should I enclose the url to the OneDrive folder here in this message?

Hi @BlynkAndroidDev, I’m still experiencing issues with video widget.

The issue occurs when I close the Blynk app whilst on a tab other than a tab that has the video widget… When I open blynk back up and goto tab that has video widget it won’t stream(only get black screen)

If I close blynk app when video widget is visible and then reopen blynk it auto buffers and streams video…

Can you please fix?

Is it reproducing in our beta channel with a different video streaming implementation? I’m planning a small improvement update soon for video widget, but I’m not sure will it fix your issue or not.

Beta tester. Any ideas @BlynkAndroidDev :crossed_fingers: ?

Ou, so it is in the beta version. I will check for updates on the streaming library used there - I’m waiting when it will be out of its beta)

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I just updated to the latest beta and the Video Streaming widget is not working well

Is it 0.6.1 or one of the beta versions?

the latest beta version

This is getting very confusing with talk of “the latest version”.

@AntonioFusco I suspect that you mean the latest beta channel version of the “Blynk v1” system, but it would be much easier if you actually stated the actual version that you are referring to!

Pete.

Excuse me, I check the app version now

It is beta version 2.28.9 (09.04.2021 12:24:02)

In that case, I’d recommend that you join this conversation:

rather than posting in a 5 month old topic.

Pete.

1 Like