All relay turns on automatically when my nodemcu reboot

Just tried your sketch on my NodeMCU, same problem here. Don’t know what’s the reason, it should work. Instead of restoring pin states, all gpios associated with buttons goes low after reset.

Use virtual pins or go back to 2.16.5.

@Dmitriy Do you know what is the reason for this? Is there a fix for this issue?

1 Like

What local server version do you have?

@Lokesh_PS @zodiac fixed. Thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

working fine in local server but not working with blynk cloud. blynk.sync All() is not working. nodemcu is not sync with app widgets. so please look in to problem, from last four days only I am facing problem. before four days every thing working fine

thanks @zodiac for trying with cloud for me

If you haven’t already, please completely remove existing App (all your projects are stored on server) and reinstall again from Google Play… there was a glitch in last version that may? be contributing to this issue.

OK @Gunner, I am trying now, after seeing this https://community.blynk.cc/t/solved-a-digital-relay-turns-on-off-automatically-when-in-out-from-app/19638, sorry for editing solved.

Not a problem… If the issue isn’t solved, then it should switch category.

Let us know the end result.

1 Like

thanks @zodiac @Gunner @Dmitriy for everything. now problem solved. thank u all

1 Like

Hi Dmitry. I’m having the same kind of problem with the digital pins of the Nodemcu board connected to the Widgets … every time the board restarts, only the pins as digital outputs (no virtual pins) connected to the button widget, are activated automatically.
How did you solve the problem?

Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

I am having this issue. Whenever my project is running on the mobile app and i restart the esp8266 nodemcu board by turning power off and then turning on, all the relays are turned on automatically. I have to turn them off from the app. Thereafter it works fine. I am running using cloud.

This behavior does not occur when the project is in a stopped state.

To help you understand why this is happening, and how to overcome the problem, we’d need to know if the relays you are using are active HIGH or LOW, and what code you’re using.

BTW, you’d be better creating your own topic and posting full details, than adding a “me too, but not exactly” comment in an existing thread.

Pete.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Reset the board/ power failure/ internet off/ wifi router reboot, the device is pushing the selected gpio