Account suspended?

Try to login, even reset password and still get a notice saying ‘account suspended’. I looked here and didn’t see anything related. This is the new Blynk IoT available in App Store on iPhone.

Geographically, where are you located?

How long ago did you create your Blynk IoT account, were you able to log in to it successfully at the time, and when was the last time you accessed it?

What type of subscription plan did you sign up to when you created the account (Free, Plus, Pro)? if it was a paid account, have payments been taken, and is your payment method still valid?

What happens when you try to log-in via the web console with the same credentials?

Have you previously had a Blynk Legacy account?

Pete.

Thanks for the reply Pete. I am in Eugene, Oregon USA, same place as where I was when I opened the account about a month/six weeks ago. I was able to login and have full functionality all the times I logged in around then. I have not logged in for about a month. I have the free plan and never gave my Cc number. The same thing happens on a web console - it says ‘account suspended,’ contact administrator. I have not had another Blynk account.

Thank you.

Katherine

@Kjupiter3 did you register via invite? I mean, when the account was created did you click on “register” button on the login screen or you get an invite from some other account? Please send me your mail, I’ll check.

In genreal, account could be suspended only by super admin (me, but I didn’t) or by the user who invited you. If the account was created via “register” it can’t be suspended. So my assumption is that you were invited to some organization where you was suspended. Is that suggestion correct?

1 Like

I guess that must be the answer. Are you able to override their ‘suspension’? I have not heard back from them.

Yes. However, I’m not sure I should do that.

Blynk is a IoT platform and it proposes a business plan for it’s clients. Business plan allows you to invite the users to your organization/company/product. In other words, business plan allows you create/handle own organization structure (users/devices/products/branches/offices/locations) independently from Blynk. So if a business user decides to suspend your account - that’s his right. And probably it has some reasons for that. I think the correct fix would be to contact the peson who initially gave you an access.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the information. Here’s the story - I paid a contractor to make an app for a robotic product and I think he didn’t know what he was doing when he sent me the link bc he actually had used an old Blynk version that didn’t work at first. I emailed him on Upwork when this happened and he said at first he would make me a ‘new’ app, but then disappeared and I haven’t heard from him for two weeks and he hasn’t been online either. I attached images of our convo (sorry if they are out of order.) I don’t presume he is coming back to fix his error, and I need to use the device he programmed for. Would you be willing to restore my access go I can use the app he created for my device? Thank you either way.

1 Like

Unfortunately, your project will always be sitting on the account that your contractor created.
I’d suggest you ask him for the source code, full information about the datastream setup, and the dashboard setup(s) then create your own account, and recreate everything in that account.

Pete.

Like I said, he is unresponsive. I guess my only option is to pay another person to make another app. I’d really like Dmitriy to respond to confirm. Thank you.

1 Like

@Kjupiter3 please send me your email. I can do an exclusion and enable your acc again. However, have in mind, that at any point your account may be suspended again by the user who did that initially.

It would be just correct to change the contractor as this one seems non reliable (happens all the time on freelance)

Kjupiter 3 at yahoo dot com - thank you!!

Just checking in on this. My password didn’t work and I tried the forget password link and didn’t get an email

Check your SPAM folder.

I did.

I wasn’t able to find your email on Blynk servers. Please send me direct message with exact email.