A sketch builder example(DHT11) question (Bluno Beetle user)

Hi All,

I’m trying to make a sketch builder exmaple(DHT11) with Bluno Beetle in which BLE is embedded.
My question is…which borad and connection I have to apply for the project.
For instance, if I choose Uno and Hm10, which serial number use? because Bluno beetle has only 0 (RX), 1(TX).
Thank you.

Looks like you just use UNO and Serial (for connection type) and treat it as if it was a plugged in serial connection.

Thanks to G :eyes: gle, I found this link (below) on the DFRobot site :wink: (at the very bottom of the page)

https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/home-automation-using-bluno-beetle-ble-and-blynk-app

Thank you for your answer, but I want to connect through bluetooth.
And, in the code “SoftwareSerial SwSerial(10, 11); // RX, TX” makes me confused.
The above number is not matched with Bluno beetle’s RX and TX number, and it does not work…-_-;;

Hint - try clicking on the bottom link (in my post above)… someone else already used Blynk with that board and shows you how :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PS the SoftwareSerial in that other site’s example is for when using the IDE Serial Monitor for debugging and/or serial prints. The BLE part is integrated into the Beetle and connects through Serial

Okay, I’ll find more. Thanx!

It appears you still haven’t clicked on the other link I provided… it shows you what to do…