[2011] ESP is not responding

And if you enter AT+UART_DEF=115200,8,1,0,0 this should set it to that BAUD rate, which is what you had your sketch set for.

Ок попробую. Но насколько я понял что ESP уже настроен на скорость 115200 так как команды я ему отправляю на скорости 115200.

Oh, I thought you had it set for 74800 for some reason.

I guess you can progressively lower the BAUD in both ESP and sketch until it either works or you reach 9600, whichever comes first.

Not sure what else to suggest as I am not really understanding your hardware setup.

А может быть проблема с библиотекой? Может какие то команды библиотеки он не понимает? или не успевает понять? Вы знаете с какой прошивкой Blynk точно работает?

No… it works well for others using ESP as shield… with many different AT firmware versions that I have seen.

It is a basic serial communication, match the TX/RX pins, voltages, BAUD and it just works.

А подключение к ESP

ATMEGA ESP
TX - RX
RX - TX

Так?

Your picture shows what looks a custom setup… I have mentioned this before, but since nothing else seems to be working…

Are you sure you are using the correct pins for Serial2?

Are you connecting the ATMEGA’s 5v TX directly the the ESP’s 3.3v RX?

Can you confirm Arduino/ESP connection with any other Arduino sketch? For example I use this one on my MEGA when i want to make adjustments to the ESP-01 connected to it (I use Serial1… adjust accordingly)

/*
Accessing AT commands on ESP8266-01 with integrated WiFi login.
ESP connected to Serial1 on Mega
AT commands via IDE Serial monitor.
*/

// ===== VOID SETUP LOOP =====
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);  // Set IDE Monitor baud rate
  Serial1.begin(115200);  // Set ESP8266 baud rate
  delay(10);
  Serial1.println("AT+CIFSR");  // just displays network connection IP and MAC so I know it is online.
}

void loop()
{
  // read from port 1, send to port 0:
  if (Serial1.available()) {
    int inByte = Serial1.read();
    Serial.write(inByte);
  }

// read from port 0, send to port 1:
  if (Serial.available()) {
    int inByte = Serial.read();
    Serial1.write(inByte);
  }
}

Я использую:
Serial1 - max485
Serial2 - ESP
Serial3 - none
Serial4 - none

На предыдущей версии платы все работало. НИкаких изменений я не вносил. С другого порта тоже не работает. Выдает тоже самое.

Когда я подключаю ESP к ATMEGA, то ESP уходит в ошибку. И на АТ команды отвечает ERORR. Почему такое может быть?

Can you expand on this statement… are you using same Blynk sketch or something different? What error? Do you have serial monitor info you can show

Скетч один и тот же вот он:

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial3

#include <ESP8266_Lib.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleShieldEsp8266.h>

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
char auth[] = "123";                                //Ключ для подключения к WiFi
char ssid[] = "123";                                //Логин для подключения к WiFi
char pass[] = "123";                               //Пароль для подключения к WiFi

#define EspSerial Serial2

#define ESP8266_BAUD 115200
ESP8266 wifi(&EspSerial);

void setup()
{
pinMode(12, OUTPUT);   
Serial3.begin(9600);
delay(10);
EspSerial.begin(ESP8266_BAUD);
Blynk.begin(auth, wifi, ssid, pass);
}

void loop(){
Blynk.run();}

Please remember to format posted code…

Blynk%20-%20FTFC

As for whatever is wrong,I have no further answers regarding the Blynk connection… it looks correct and should work as long at he physical, voltage, BAUD etc. stuff is fine. So is the AT version near as I can tell.

Still waiting your clarification on the results of other non-Blynk sketches… do they connect or not?

Какие я могу другие эскизы попробовать?

I just posted one above… Google might have others.

Вы об этом?

/*
Accessing AT commands on ESP8266-01 with integrated WiFi login.
ESP connected to Serial1 on Mega
AT commands via IDE Serial monitor.
*/

// ===== VOID SETUP LOOP =====
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);  // Set IDE Monitor baud rate
  Serial1.begin(115200);  // Set ESP8266 baud rate
  delay(10);
  Serial1.println("AT+CIFSR");  // just displays network connection IP and MAC so I know it is online.
}

void loop()
{
  // read from port 1, send to port 0:
  if (Serial1.available()) {
    int inByte = Serial1.read();
    Serial.write(inByte);
  }

// read from port 0, send to port 1:
  if (Serial.available()) {
    int inByte = Serial.read();
    Serial1.write(inByte);
  }
}

It is the only code i posted in this topic :stuck_out_tongue: so yes…

As commented, It works with the MEGA and an ESP connected to one of the Hardware Serial ports.

If the connection is good, then it can be used to run AT commands, such as for setting BAUD rates and such. Or just as a simple “The connection to the ESP is OK” test :wink:

Ок попробую. Но в целом прошивка может давать такое сообщения как ESP is not responding

This is a Blynk message (from the Blynk Library, running on the Mega, not the ESP)… and that is literally what it means. As for the whys… well… :stuck_out_tongue: