Wasn't online yet on phone, invalid auth token on hardware

It seems that I faced many problems, I use Macbook Sierra OS, Arduino Mega 2560 and sim800 as the connection.

I have followed the step by step link below but still not managed to connect as well.

Getting Started Guide
Documentation
Sketch generator

Latest Blynk library
Latest Blynk server

I also tried direct connection to USB, also can not.

It’s my token: eadcca5ec0c14beea755815df13386ec

Invalid when access with this link: http://blynk-cloud.com:8080/eadcca5ec0c14beea755815df13386ec/pin/v4

I really hope for help.

cc: @Dmitriy

your token it should be ok, the message didn’t says that invalid token, it says “Requested pin doesn’t exist in the app.” .

what causes the problem, could be:

• you didn’t accessed your project for a long time, and the pin archive was deleted (expired) on the server, and thus the “Requested pin doesn’t exist in the app.” message.

• or, you never used the respective pin in the project, and it has not been initialized

workaround:
try to (re)initialize the values of the virtual pins from app or from hw side.

• from app: add a slider for the respective virtual pin, start the project and slide it a bit, to push the values to the server. than you can delete the widget, and you should see the values in the api.

• from hw, i use this method:

BLYNK_CONNECTED()
{
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V_GET_UPDATE, 0);  // init virtual pin on the server side
}

i use this virtual pin, for init http firmware update on the esp, via api. because sometimes the respective virtual pin can be unused for a long time, it happened for me that i received the same message as you “Requested pin doesn’t exist in the app.” when i tried to init the update. to eliminate this problem, i always init the virtual pin at startup in hw. seems it worked for me so far.

hope this makes any sense!

@bernamaxim “see” your project at http://blynk-cloud.com/eadcca5ec0c14beea755815df13386ec/project

Created: GMT: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 10:36:11 AM
Modified: GMT: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:32:59 AM

Get connected with USB before you try sim800.
Did you change the USB script for the Macbook com port?
Forget local server until you have connected successfully to the cloud server.

The project makes reference to Mega and Uno?

I have to reinitialize the values of the virtual pins from hw side with add a slider and set pin to V1, and put this code to hw:

But it still not responding, wasn’t online yet(on app) and invalid auth token(on hardware)

Get connected with USB before you try sim800.
DONE!

Did you change the USB script for the Macbook com port?
DONE!

Forget local server until you have connected successfully to the cloud server.

It cannot connect at all.

The project makes reference to Mega and Uno?
DONE!

hm, sorry.
than, it means there is other cause.
but please do not use those 100 millis delays after each line, they are not usefull

socat looks ok. Do you have a TTL2USB adaptor so you can see what Serial Monitor is reporting.

Don’t bother with your sketch, use the bare minimum sketch for a USB connection.

I have tried by all method, but its (hardware and software) still cannot connect.
Please help @Dmitriy

A post was split to a new topic: Does Auth Token or Account Login have expiry