Vote for the next widget

When will the new widgets come

How to use this button feedback??
Can you provide your code?

On my processor side just virtual vrite to the virtual pin of the button. I use it to display states of my lights at home when someone uses a manual switch

Can you provide simple sketch?, please
I’m not perfect in programming
I’m using nodemcu

Sent a PM to you @saurabh47 so we dont take this thread off topic

1 Like

That would be a great idea

1 Like

How about a live multi point graph like the history graph.
That way you can see 2 - 4 data points live time.

The possibility of new widgets are amazing. For example, the change of color button confirms execution by processor (no need extra LED) and change the label is used as an counter indicator of the timer procedure (no need extra value display)

String xString = String(counter);
  Blynk.setProperty(V10, "color", "#FFFFFF");
  Blynk.setProperty(V10, "offLabel", xString); 

4 Likes

The new “Hello World” @krzyspx’s style! yeah, I like it! Thanks for sharing!

I went up a hill, but came down from a mountain, and the fun is just getting started.

2 Likes

Suggestion: A widget that you can input values via your phone’s keyboard. I find it difficult to land on the right set point using the slider widget. It usually takes me a couple tries to get the number I want.

@jeebsinc you can enter almost anything into the Terminal widget but it can be overkill at times.

Oh wow that’s awesome. Didn’t even know that existed @Costas

Then you need to read the detailed docs two or three more times at http://docs.blynk.cc/ :grin:

2 Likes

I alse want to know.

@shuaiqi this is a three year old topic, and you’ve not made it clear exactly what it is you want to know.
If you want to understand how to change the properties of a widget button then read the documentation here:

If your query is about something else then please start a new topic and fully describe your issue.

Pete.

2 Likes