Superchart problem - loading

Yep, but we do not know your server’s version to understand which app’s version you could use.

I updated it to latest version about 2 months ago … if that helps. I did change it to high resolution and it works, as you mentioned. And, yes, it does resets upon new login. I would like to keep eye on it as it’s part of my research.

1 Like

Then maybe let me get last 2-3 stable APKs and I will go backwards until I get one working … Thanks for help.

During last two month we had 5 updates. You can search on apk4fun.com for older blynk app’s apk

Thanks for the info, will do and then put here some update.

Website you mentioned is not working (apk4fun.com sent an invalid response). Any other option? I tried apkmirror.com but there is not Blynk. Thx.

Works fine on my side, maybe it is blocked in your network.

Hmmmm … So, is there another reputable website where I could find it?

Just try it with another browser, I don’t know about other apk mirror sites.

Interesting it works on my mobile but not on my laptop. Go figure what security settings are running and making that site not safe. Thanks for help.

Thinking about it … is it possible to make application to remember user’s choice and if user will select high resolution periods (old defaults), it will be kept after reconnect? I don’t understand why it would be beneficial to be reset. Thanks.

You have an old server, that’s why this selections are not saved, and switched to default on the profile reloading.

When you will upgrade the server - everything will work correctly, including periods selection.

1 Like

@ptut downgrade is not recommended as it may brake things. The best way would be to update both server and app. Nobody tests downgrades :slight_smile:. So no guarantees here

2 Likes

Thanks, Dmitriy, for your answer. Unfortunately, I am not close to the laptop right now to do the update. If previous APK worked (one before the superchart updates started), I would think it should work again as I am not touching the server side. I still could not get the previous version of APK from apk4fun.com as the download was so slow and it reset itself at 84% and could not be resumed.

OK, I am home and updated the server. Now, the android app works fine (superchart problem is gone) BUT it stopped to communicate with my device.

The output from Arduino serial monitor shows it tries to connect to:
[177805] Connecting to 10.42.0.1:8442
[182806] Connecting to 10.42.0.1:8442

But, without success. Was there some update to local server IP and/or port#?
Thanks.

UPDATE1: I see there is a newer server version (0.37.1 vs. 0.37.0) so I will try that…
UPDATE2: Still doesn’t work. When I runt it with server-0.28.4-java8.jar, it works. I would appreciate help. Thanks.

Yes… Local Server use port 8080 for all hardware devices now.

It is very important to read all the Announcement Topics and keep all aspects of Blynk updated at the same time… App, Library and Local Server, else things will stop working properly over time.

Thank you for the help. I tried google it today and didn’t get results I was seeking.

Because this is more a Blynk specific issue, searching this forum, particularly the Announcements, would bring better results than Google.

Gotcha. Right now trying to update the code as adviced. Thanks.

UPDATE: Ok after updating the scatch, it seems to connect to local server on 8080 and send the data.

2 Likes