"SmartGATE" - The ultimate Doorbell and Gate Logger!

Hi Pete. Yes I am fully aware those. My previous post was just about I want to share my story at the begining I dont know what the purpose of those pins haha. Tks.

@Jamin: now I am taking attention on your notification. Those ones you used 7 notification widgets to record the historical stages, didn’t you? Due to this I am curious if you or anyone have tried any logger to record later historical stages for other purposes? I am not sure as I have not checked if Blynk it may have any widget like that? It is just an idea but it looks realistic for various purposes.

Sorry for the late reply, but im not sure I understand your question.

I use email widget to send a notice if the gate is left open for a determined amount of time (or off completely) if that is what you’re asking. Its purely only to let me know. The historical data is kept in the Table Widget.

1 Like

So your table is queried from a database or it is just about to keep the last 7 states? Tks.

It’s a table widget attached to a virtual pin. When a gate event occurs the event details are written to the viritual pin.
The widget displays the last 100 entries. When entry 101 occurs, entry 1 is dropped off the list.
@Jamin has provided a clear button to clear the entries in the table. You’re seeing 7 entries because that’s how many events have occurred since the table was cleared.

Does this answer your question?

Pete.

1 Like

Yes it is clear for me now. I have not tried much the Blynk widget that I was not aware this. Let me discover more to see how. Again thanks bro !

Hi,
I can’t seem to find the QR code for the app, the last image from the most recent update gives me a 404 if I click on it.

Thanks for your inspiring projects.