Seeking suggestion for my project

I’m confused about a thing that when i create a local network in Blynk,Would it still cost me for energy balance? and what assurance you give that buying energy at first will not include repetitive investment in future? also like when i buy a switch for 200 energy,It will not charge me again for the same thing i have paid for? and using that switch again and again isn’t like it will drain out that 200 energy in a period of time? please explain.Thanks!

Running a local server, you can set the amount of energy for your created account through the server web GUI. And no, pressing the button itself doesn’t consume energy :slight_smile:

Thanks bro,I want you to be right.

Every widget cost energy
When you delete this widget - energy is returned
Energy won’t drain for usage.

The only feature when Energy is not returned is Sharing feature

This model can be changed someday, but all your things will stay yours

@Pavel what do you mean by “This model” ? :hushed:

the pricing model , means how you will be charged.

1 Like

@JohnNassiem
Many people don’t like the Energy model, so we might consider a different strategy.

1 Like

People probably like a big package with everything included. All the loose components tend to run expensive when it all comes together (which of course is beneficial for you guys, but not my wallet, lol). I for myself couldn’t care less since I’m running local anyway, but, and I said this before, people like to have a choice. They need to feel as “being in control”. With only one pricing model it’s as if the supplier is holding all the cards (in the end that is always true of course).

You see this a lot in the medical equipment branche. There are only a limited number of suppliers so they can suck us dry with their expensive “medical-grade” stuff. Choices, that’s what we like! :wink: