Router change in Turkey's Server location causes - User is not registered. Please also check if it's not a GeoDNS issue

Hello everyone, I am entering the username and password and it gives an error
I want all my scores back deleted
all my projects have been deleted and all my scores have been deleted

"User is not registered. Please also check if it’s not a GeoDNS issue."

So… did you check if it is a GeoDNS issue? - Introduction - Blynk Documentation

How long has it been since you last logged into that account?

Have you moved to a different location since that last working login?

This is not a race, so we don’t keep score :stuck_out_tongue: Perhaps you are referring to your energy? But if you can’t login how do you know it is missing?

If all else fails… send your login info, via PM to @Dmitriy (Click on his name, then click the message option).

I log in every day and I did not move anywhere

Same thing happened to me when I tried to log on to Blynk using my office WiFi network… Access to Blynk was blocked on it. All was OK when I turned off wifi and switched to data. Could the same think be happening to you?

@alantch presumably you use WiFi at home, not data, right? Is it far from home to work, like different countries?

As mentioned in another topic yesterday, the Server in Turkey may have switched routers… So as indicated in the error, please follow the guidelines in Introduction - Blynk Documentation

i change my ip adress phone and now i see my all project now have problem arduino + esp12 not connect my phone or blynk program have allways error code 3

Because of the changes?.. perhaps you need to reset your Authcode in your App projects and insert the new code in your sketches.

Or set the IP in the sketch rather than the default blynk-cloud.com

i reset auth code this new code …now again i want try reset and try other auth code

Oh wait… I had to open your screenshot to see the details… this is one reason we prefer actual copy pasted info instead of awful screenshots.

You either have the wrong IP address in your sketch, or it is formatted incorrectly…

Try this

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, "188.166.206.43", 8442 ); // use correct IP for your area

me change auth code and again have again problem

and me write your code again have other problem …

they worked very well why did they do something :((((((

@costas, nope. Same country. I suspect the gateway we use may be located outside the country though. Anyways, I use data now to access the Blynk project when I am in the office. Just thinking… Will this present a problem to access my Blynk projects if I travel out of country?

Just set the MCU’s with the local Geo-DNS IP and use the same IP in the app, then you can go anywhere.

now what am I supposed to do is not connected to esp’s context

Where do I write the code ipadress code

Well first… don’t just blindly copy/paste my suggestion in… I missed a reference for the wifi that you need :blush: … but you should have been aware of…

Blynk.begin(auth, wifi, ssid, pass, " whatever the correct IP is " , 8442);  // fill in the required IP data

This “should” be what you need… but I can’t tell what the rest of your setup information in you code is like from screenshots.

thank you very much gunner :slight_smile: my all project online now thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,i am also having User is not registered. Please also check if it’s not a GeoDNS issue. Should i change ip address?

Since you are in Turkey, then yes, this applies to you as well

EDIT - I believe the recommended IP is 188.166.206.43 as per:

Thank you,that solved my issue.:wink: