Robot with Esp8266 Shield and Arduino Nano

Hi @anlpereira,
I’m using other tool to flash the Esp, you can find the tutorial here:

http://www.xess.com/blog/esp8266-reflash/

This one is really easy to use and works like a charm.

BR

sorry, i am newbie. how to get ssid and password for this sketch :
Blynk.begin(auth, wifi,“xxxxxxx”,“xxxxxxxxxxxxx”,“xxx.xxx.x.xx”);

@inung The SSID and Password are the access details for WiFi via your specific router (access point).

how to see ssid and password for my esp8266?
sorry, my english not good

Your ESP8266 doesn’t really have an SSID and Password. How are you connecting your ESP to the internet?

If it is via a WiFi router / modem then the sketch requires the SSID and password that you normally use to connect your PC / Smartphone etc to the internet. This connects your ESP to the internet.

@inung,

Blynk.begin(auth, wifi,“The_name_of your_Wi-Fi”,“Your_Password”,“Local_IP_Address”);

I assume you are not a Local Server Guy, if I’m not wrong, your line should be like this:

Blynk.begin(auth, “The_name_of your_Wi-Fi”, “Your_Password”);

Hi Psoro, I’m not able to compile this code. The IDE show me the following error message.

Error Compiling for board Arduino Nano and ESP8266_HardSer.h: No such file or directory

Can you help me please?

Thank you very much

Hi @anlpereira,
Did you copy all libraries to your library folder:

ATTENTION!
The Blynk_v0.3.4.zip package contains several libraries.
You need to copy them manually to your libraries folder.

The structure should look like this:
~\Arduino\libraries\Blynk
~\Arduino\libraries\BlynkESP8266_Lib
~\Arduino\libraries\SimpleTimer
~\Arduino\libraries\Time

Yes I did. I found it here in forum. Thank you very much. I’m sorry I haven’t seen before.

@anlpereira,
Does it work now?

Yes, it is working fine. Thank you very much.

1 Like

plzzz help me…im trying with the black version esp8266. Doing something similar can you guide me on the firmware part of esp8266.

Hi @rpdp_hd,

Mine are black… The funny thing is that I didn’t notice there were two different models till you said “black version”…:sweat_smile:

The firmware I have been using from the beginning is this one

To upload the firmware I use the “ESP8266_flasher”, you can find it here (Just follow the instructions):

http://www.xess.com/blog/esp8266-reflash/

The sketch is this:

Hope it helps!

Thanxx alot . Im going to try this out but do you think the problem is because im flashing with arduino ?! and im powering this with a breadboard power supply module too . ThankYou again

Oh ! and by the way… that black version is the one with 1 MB flash memory the blue ones have 512kb. That’s the difference. Blue ones are no more available !

Hey psoro !

ThankYou alotttttttttttttttt ! Im succesfully blynking ! The firmware you gave me did the trick and all the links for it on the web is dead . Thankxx again ! :smile: :smiley:

1 Like

You are more than welcome @rpdp_hd ! :smiley:
Enjoy Blynk!!

Kind regards!

1 Like

sorry but i have a question, what do pin 0 and pin 2 mean? what do they control and how can i connect to ?them

can you tell me number 450 in your map() function? I don’t know where it is

Hi @Frank,
Not at home now… We are in “Fallas” here in Valencia.
I’ll will come back to you as soon as possible.

BR

1 Like