New Android Release 2.4.0-2.5.0

I checked and now it is functional again! Thanks @Dmitriy

3.Timer now accepts any number;

Someone help me please to clarify when or where is useful this feature? This question is related to button widget too. Why and when not enough 0 (LOW) and 1 (HIGH) value?
Thank you!

That seems to have fixed the graphing issue. Thanks for that :slight_smile:

history is fixedā€¦ And thanks for floats in Level!! Still waiting for ā€œzeroā€ centered gauge, though :wink:

when will Terminal Widget fix be applied?

Please remind me use case.

It should work with latest build - it should be the same issue as with history graph. If it still not works - please describe what is not working.

same as history graph.

here is screenshot:

then press project stop, then project start and it re-populates.

it does not populate until project is ā€˜pokedā€™ā€¦

Are you on 2.5.1 version and there is no that bug with History Graph, but with Terminal it still exists?

affirmative

yes

whoops!

just updated to local server 21.5 (i was on the 21.1) and fixed!!!

SORRY!!!

so sorry!

1 Like

Wooh, good.

Hello. All great additions.

It is so feature rich now I am truly running out of space on the 4 tabs to add all the widgets I want for the project. This is because there are so many nice widgets and also you can have more than 1 device per project now.

What is the solution? Perhaps more than 4 tabs? perhaps allow the screen to slide up and down to allow more widgets per tab? Perhaps allow a new project to access and assign devices created in other projects? Or is there an existing solution?

I have raised the dilemma I have in the app features ideas. Does anyone else have some thoughts?

@koaiwi thanks. We are currently thinking on possible solutions. You may want to try device selector it could help.

Yep looked at that but not sure it will help as it looks like it uses the same V pins for similar/same types of data from the different devices. Also looks as it it needs further development to mature from a new concept at the moment. Iā€™ll wait patiently for your options to mature. Iā€™m sure you have some better ideas than I can offer :slight_smile:

Showing ā€œOnlineā€ even if device is offline or not connected.

android 6.0.1 S6

I recently tried the Homescreen widget button thingies on my Android phone, but they donā€™t work. When I add two buttons from a project I can push one and it turns on, but thatā€™s it. I canā€™t turn the other widget on or the first one off. Is this a known issue or am I seeing a bug here? Itā€™s local server (of courseā€¦) :slight_smile:

@Lichtsignaal when I last looked at it I seem to remember there was an issue with local servers.

Not checked for a few months but are you saying there is a facility to have more than one button live at the same time? I thought it was a single Homescreen button, not multiples.

I can add more than one, so I assume it would work ā€¦ it appears to be working, no error messages of any kind, but it doesnā€™t, lol :slight_smile:

Does the last button you created always work and the others not work or do none of the buttons work.

What level of debugging do you have set, perhaps try trace.