New Android Release 2.20.0

What’s new:

• Better Device Tiles widget: now it has additional template type - button, and soon it will support more different - templates
  • Fixed battery consumption due to background blynk work after app’s stop
  • Fixed Super Graph periods picker layout
  • Energy Purchases screen now shows correct prices in local currency
  • UI improvements and crash fixes

8 Likes

I have the new release but I don’t see any new features ( additional template, etc … )

Open Device Tiles widget’s settings and press on ‘Add new template’ button it should show a screen with a selection of template’s types

very good !!!

issue with 2.20 to be confirmed

if you have tabs in the main screen and you decide to create tabs in the widget templates,
and then, you remove the tabs from the templates,
only the first tab of the main screen is displayed, the others are lost.
I’ll try to restore my dashboard and redo the same action to confirm that issue.
:joy::joy:

I confirm …
all the main tabs are lost
so be careful before using tabs in templates

@Blynk_Coeur you are right. This part wasn’t implemented yet on the server :slight_smile:. Do you use local server or cloud?

yes @Dmitriy , I use my local server.
don’t worry, restore is fine !
I retrieve all my dashboard.
:wink:

@Blynk_Coeur could you please verify this build - https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server/releases/download/v0.33.3/server-0.34.0-SNAPSHOT-java8.jar ? It should fix your issue.

ok Dmitriy

I’ll install it this afternoon and I’ll send you my feedback ASAP

1 Like

@Dmitriy

I got an issue while connecting, and blynk web admininstration failed at 192.168.0.1:8088/admin#/dashboard
I think it is due because I’m using windows, not linux on rasp server

java.net.BindException: 
Address already in use: bind
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
	at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
	at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketChannel.doBind(NioServerSocketChannel.java:128) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.bind(AbstractChannel.java:558) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1283) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:501) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:486) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:989) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.bind(AbstractChannel.java:254) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap$2.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:364) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:404) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:463) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) ~[server-0.30.1-java8.jar:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_161]
09:29:23.258 INFO - Using data dir 'D:\Home\pi\Blynk' ````

This error means you didn’t kill prev server.

I got it !
I kill process now and wait for new log

same issue than before , I restarted computer to be sure there is no occupied port

java server started, as before and I can log my noxplayer,
I have the dashboard on the screen,
21-018319

and web administration failed , blank page, no error

cmd indicates that all is good :slight_smile:

C:\Users\alexis\Documents\Arduino\blynk server>java -jar server-0.34.0-SNAPSHOT-java8.jar -dataFolder D:\Home\pi\Blynk

Blynk Server  successfully started.
All server output is stored in folder 'C:\Users\alexis\Documents\Arduino\blynk server\.\logs' file.

You need to use https and not http.

@Dmitriy

with https I got loading error and “Your connection is not secure”

when I restart java V0.30
all is ok, and nodemcu is online

C:\Users\alexis\Documents\Arduino\blynk server>java -jar server-0.30.1-java8.jar -dataFolder D:\Home\pi\Blynk

Blynk Server  successfully started.

log :

with V0.30 I got Hardware plain tcp/ip server listening at 8442 port.

with V0.34 I got Error initializing Hardware plain tcp/ip, port 8442

That’s correct - https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server#administration-ui

@Dmitriy

Do I have to change that , and recompile ?
Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, IPAddress(192, 168, 0, 1), 8442)
to Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, IPAddress(192, 168, 0, 1), 8080)

correct.