New Android Release 2.13.0

A suggestion. maybe make all the widgets scalable vertically in case there are extra space available. Sometime I want to put one big round button/LED in the middle. An option to change to project background color to match the widgets would be cool too.

1 Like

Our designer is against such features, so I don’t think that we would implement such issues.

@Pavel @Dmitriy would do you think on ‘Device Status’ widget?

@BlynkAndroidDev we had another idea like numbers 1/2 near icon. Where 1 - is number of online devices and 2 - total devices count.

may I know why the designer is against it?

@BlynkAndroidDev yep, all good :slight_smile:

keep it up!
the new updates & features are INCREDIBLE!

1 Like

Hi @Pavel, after upgrade to 2.13.3 button design has changed - black border line removed when the button is pressed.
I had an earlier post after you introduced button resize function which says no border line after button resized: New Android Release 2.8.0
Now, no border line in case of any size of button (when pressed), but button widget looks much better with border.
I know this is not a functional problem just design question, so low priority level, but I would prefer previous button design (border shown when pressed) for all size of button widget.
Thank you!
aquarius

Thanks! So far so good!!!

+1 for simple switching between projects: scrolling left/right the project name bar.
Maybe for tabs widget could be useful the same functionality- switching between tabs with scrolling left/right

M.

It is already implemented for tabs.

Is this new ? And if so what is it for ?

@Dema323 yeap. Check out this example for more details :wink:.

1 Like

Small typo here:

On the other hand, I guess the message should be "APP Connected or Disconnected "

1 Like

Thanks! fixed.

That’s a very nice addition, I can think of a couple of uses already.

Is the APP CONNECTED COMMAND specific to App’s rather than projects as I don’t see any entries in Serial Monitor even though I have the slider set to ON and included the 2 functions in my sketch?

@Costas please use latest library version from the github, as 0.4.7 has the bug regarding APP CONNECTED

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt response @Dmitriy

1 Like

@vshymanskyy @Dmitriy git master version fixed APP CONNECTED but breaks RTC sync.