What’s new :

1. History graph now supports min/max;
  2. QR scan issues fixed;
  3. Small UI enhancements for multiple devices;
  4. New buttons in project settings;
  5. Erase history data fixes;
  6. Fixed issue with openning from background;
  7. Crash fixes;

If you see some issues or something doesn’t work as expected - please don’t shy to post issue here.

2 Likes

Just updated - the History Graph min/max setting does not appear to work. I set the min to 0 and the max to 2, but when I back out to the dashboard and go back into the graph settings it has not saved the setting.

1 Like

Oops. You are right. We will fix ASAP.

@snowman fixed and republished. Sorry for inconveniences.

Some reason I can only pull down 2.0.2 (un-installed, re-install). But on v2.0.2 the ‘Y COORDS’ defaults to FIXED. I have to go into all my graphs and set to AUTO. Not a major problem but odd behavior.

However I do find the ‘FIXED’ feature on the Y COORD super helpful. I have a handful of bad data points and this feature allows me to ignore them.

1 Like

Looks like you haven’t yet updated the app through google play

Hi, Dmitriy.
I think that it would be useful to be able to see the version of installed Android or iOS Blink.

You can see Blynk app version by long pressing on Blynk icon & then app info on Android .

Can u find any solution for video streaming

On my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S4) long press on any icon, the smartphone is trying to move the icon.
So I can see the information about any App only in its App Manager.

Nice one. As soon as you pushed that update a few days ago I downloaded and it had fixed the problem. Great work as always!