NEED ADVICE before making a purchase!

Before creating the topic
I have my eye on the Adafruit Metro Express combined with the Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi shield. My planned Blynk project will use all of the available Ain and digital outputs. Please advise me!! Should I break out the plastic…or NOT?

1. Search forum for similar topics
  2. Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
  3. Add details :
    • Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
    • Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
    • Blynk server or local server
    • Blynk Library version
    • Add your sketch code. :point_up:Code should be formatted as example below.

Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.

void loop()

Not sure what you’re asking - the hardware is great, though it’s focused on circuit python. I’m not sure what the state of circuit python + Blynk is.

@Carloszeke As per the pre-inserted text in your first post… of which you should normally first read, follow, and then replace with your own question as needed :wink:

Searching this forum for keywords like Python (which that board is apparently designed for) will result in this notice that Python support for Blynk is in early infancy.

You might want to explore a ESP32 option instead, as that is much further along in Blynk support and has access to many more digital and analog pins then an ESP8266.

Thank You!!! for the VALUABLE advice. Now, I am looking at buying the Adafruit HUZZAH32 – ESP32 Feather Board. I would probably put it on a Terminal Block Breakout for easy connection to the sensors.
Currently, they are out of stock
I read that the entire line of “Feather” products had success with IDE but no mention of Blynk.
What do you think…I need all the help I can get!
Carlos

No need to get “name branded”… you can pick up various ESP8266 and ESP32 based development boards from many sources like Banggood or Aliexpress