Mobile App for Personal Use (Not wanting to publish it)

I have just finished my first serious Blynk project. And I want to know if I can make it a standalone app (i.e. not a project within BlynkApp) for my iPhone.

It appears that if I want to publish it - this is quite doable - however I just want it for myself. Is there a way to do this - or a way to create an iPhone App “logo” which links directly to the project?

This may seem like a funny query - but I want to ultimate create a series of IoT devices in the home - and I would like to keep them independent if possible.

Thanks

So far, the free developer (non-profit, non-commercial) or the Commercial Account (dedicated App) are your two options.

I don’t think that’s what he asked. So, if you have the Non-Commercial version, can you still create a stand-alone app without publishing to the Play-App Stores?

No… As stated there are two options (currently)… All your projects in the one developer App, or commercially you can get standalone apps.

Yeah that is what I suspected.

It might be a nice option in the future.
Even if all the “stand alone app” did was launch the Developer environment and started the specific project.
Like windows Decktop icons - just pointers with some limited pass parameters.
But then - I am not an iOS developer - so not even certain if this could be done.

Alternatively - maybe a real low cost developer solution ($5/mon or such) for those of us just wanting to play and automate our space. No Store Upload or such - no elaborate icons or features - limited number of instances and same developer limits - simply just “the app” :-).

Anyway - thanks for a fun and enjoyable development environment. This wont stop me - just think it would be a cool addition.

It’s been discussed before, in a variety of different forms. A couple of variations in this thread…

Pete.