Measuring Temperature with DS18B20 and ESP8266

First of all, I am new to all this blynk stuff. :wink:
I want the temperature, measured by the DS18B20, to be displayed in a ‘SuperChart’ in the Blynk App. I am using a ESP8266 NodeMCU. Another thing is that when the temperature drops below a certain point (e.g. 5 degrees celsius) a relay should be turned on. And when it climbes above that point again, the relay should be turned off. If am right, that is done with the ‘Eventor’.
Could anyone put up a sketch that fits to this project?

Thanks.
Finn

probably yes, but until you not show some effort from your side, no one will. this forum is about asisting and helping, not free code factory.

besides asking for free code, what else did you tried to solve this task?

did you checked out the “sketch builder” on the top right of this page?

Sorry. That is not what I wanted to… I am just quite new to this stuff and not really able to create an entire sketch by myself.

Sure I did. But I didn’t really figure out how to get that two things together in one sketch.
So just to display the temperature of the sensor, I used an example of the Dallas Temperature library. But how do I make that work with Blynk?

https://community.blynk.cc/search?q=ds18b20

I already saw that post. But I do not need that alert.

You don’t need Eventor for this. Search the web, there are loads of examples on how to turn relays on/off with code.

Then you can use Blynk to display the temperature and set the temperature you want.

The links provided were just to show you that there are tons of topics covering DS18B20 sensors. You could probably even easily modify the code for that project in the second link provided. Just replace/add digitalWrites to activate the relay where the notifications are.

For basic function, all you need to do is get the DS18B20 to send its value to a virtual pin, and then use Eventor to do the switching of the relay at your specified set-points.

I doubt you will find anyone that will just post code at your request.

But how do I implement that into the sketch? Or should I use another arduino for this task? :stuck_out_tongue:

This (what you are asking for) should all be able to be done using the NodeMCU ESP8266. You will need one pin for the DS18B20, and one pin for your relay. Just be sure to not use the pins that will change the boot mode of the ESP.

To be honest I suggest you learn a little more about the hardware, programming, BLYNK, and some of the basics before you try to accomplish something slightly more complicated than the basics. You gotta crawl before you walk.