iPad native app

How about an iPad app so that we can build some seriously big and complex panels?

1 Like

Definitely a great idea.

In your opinion, what should be the price for such an app. I mean how much you would be eager to spend on it?

Thanks!

Pricing is a tough one. On one hand, if designing for pro use, higher pricing would not be a problem. On the other hand, you don’t want to discourage a developer from dabbling, which probably means the price of well under $10.

Thanks

I have android tablet which has some battery issues and as I don’t use it because it turns off when it’s not connected to the charger I decided to try Blynk’s option “Keep screen always on” and to place it somewhere where it will act as heating controlling dashboard. I installed Blynk app on it just to see how many widgets I can put on big 7" screen but then I realized that all widgets “eat” proportionally space no matter how high screen resolution is. If there is an option to buy “scale” widget which will allow me to put more widgets on bigger screens, I will pay for that option for sure. :slight_smile:

I gotta tell ya @Pavel, I would not think twice about throwing down $10 for a native iPad app. The idea of sticking an iPad to my fridge with the a nice large “dashboard” makes me more excited then it should!

So you now have $30 pledged towards the development @Pavel.

Are you able to say what proportion of Blynkers use Android compared with iOS?

3 : 1. Android : iOS.

1 Like

Let’s make that 40 bucks. I’d pay for that somehow…

2 Likes