Introducing Blynk Energy - first paid services

@monaco thanks.

You can create account again (with another email). We can transfer your energy. Or we can manually transfer it to Blynk. However it could be a bit risky as we never did it before :).

Hi
first let me say, In-App purchases are not a problem for me at all. But the possible costs should be clear to the user.
Yes, you are listing the $ amount for the different options. But this is not the correct price.
E.g. clicking on the “x 5,000” the price on Google Play 4,19 € is far more than the $3,99. (3,99 US-Dollar =
3,67521761 Euro).
Sven

@svenw it’s called VAT and can be reclaimed if you are a VAT registered business.

I can’t believe how frugal some users are, blynk costs next to nothing to use and offers so much functionality and support. Energy purchase is not even lost when the widget is removed, it is redeemed. $20 to build 20 functional dashboards/devices seems more than reasonable, especially with the functional graphing storage. $1 to share a project seems like a gimme. Just my 2cents, thanks blynk!

5 Likes

Hi blynk,
Just a simple question to be clear.
I can not read this thread from the beginning, too long… Sorry.

Say If i have a widget for a temperature reading, connected to internet, which is vey low energy.
Can I use it forever for free ?
Does the energy become less and less when I use to monitor on my cell?
Or it remain the same “energy” forever?

It should not right, that’s why you call battery energy.
Battery need to recharge with “money” ?

Just to be clear for me.
Can Blynk clarify this ?

Thank you

It’s “forever”

The ‘energy’ (i.e. Money) is used by creating the thing, not keeping it going…

Hey Hii Blynk, I am using Blynk since last few days, but I have completed my first project successfully today. So after deleting all of my widgets I have seen that my energy balance decreased from 2000 to 1800, I haven’t shared my project with anyone but It seems Blynk server is auto-deducting my Energy. I was going to purchase the 20$ pack today now I am thinking what if my all energy will decrease like this. Help me Blynk with a suitable reply.

A home screen widget was in use ? (not within app, but as a “system” widget?) Never happened to me, so you can be pretty sure it was some oversight from your side, or … some glitch in app-server system…(?)

As @marvin7 said, you must have used a home screen widget or two.
Blynk energy is eternal :slight_smile: