Have I got all my widgets?

I pledged the kickstarter for app + all widgets. I thought there were many widgets.
I’ve got the Blynk app, signed up, signed in, but only seem to have a few widgets (Button, Slider, Large Slider, Value Display, Graph, LED and Gauge - total 7 widgets).
Is that all there is at the moment? Why don’t I have Knob, 4-way control, num pad, timer etc… ?
Maybe I missed something, or everything is not yet available?
Please advise. Cheers, Graeme.

1 Like

@graemep

Hi, right now not all widgets finished yet. We will update apps continuously as as soon as they are ready. Don’t worry you’ll get all your widget soon!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for your super speedy response.
I’m just another KEEN Blynker!!
Cheers, Graeme.

1 Like

Is there a list of what is available and what’s not yet? I don’t have the graph for example, is it because I’m on Android? Assuming graemep has on iPhone maybe ??

Hi,
Graph Widget for Android is on the way. Sorry for the delay.

Android:

• button
  • slider
  • led
  • value display
  • timer
    Next release: Graph, Gauge, Joystick. Android updates will be more frequent due to the nature of the platform

iOS:

• button
  • slider
  • led
  • value display
  • graph
  • gauge
    Next release: Timer, Joystick, LCD display
2 Likes

Blynk is a great app and is just what I’ve been waiting for. I am happy to pay for a ‘box full of widgets’ (with my oaks) even if you continue to give things away, I am happy to support your efforts. What are your plans for paid users? I am looking forward to new widgets and features like locking an app and sharing, being able to add static text and graphics resizing widgets and additional widgets.

Ray

1 Like

Thanks for feedback! In few weeks we release profile sharing it would fist paid feature. And of course it will be free for all our backers :wink: .