Free Energy for your projects

Dear Blynkers,

We would like to reward with free Energy the most active people in our community. Those are the people who help others on the forum, who post tutorials and descriptions, who help us spread the word about Blynk, who contribute to open source assets.

First 3 rewards go to @Costas , @Lichtsignaal and @tzapulica
Please PM @Dmitriy - he’ll let you know how.

If you think that you are an active blynker - please post here, or PM me. We also support education initiatives and would like to keep Blynk accessible to students. Drop us a note.

We will be a bit busy over the next day, but we would be happy to reward you! Just let us know!

5 Likes

@Pavel I think it would be also cool to reward for any instructable.

3 Likes

Great choice for your first three rewards. These guys have been very active and most importantly, helpful. I know I appreciate the help I have received. Congrats to them!

Yes, of course, @Dmitriy instructable = tutorial

Very unexpected, but of course I’m delighted to be mentioned here. I hope the path that Blynk is on will continue to exist in this form where there are awefully short lines of communications between all of the users, developers and, dare I say it, managers of this great app!

Looking forward to even more involvement with everyone. The total package of community attitude combined with a technological marvel makes this worth a lot! Tnx!

3 Likes

I started programming recently
I really enjoyed this app
that’s cool
I recommend it to friends
but the energy problem for education
I have multiple accounts
I have a lot of testing a
help energy

@Dmitriy @Pavel
since i was lucky enough to catch a spot in the kickstarter campaign, and i received another message from you mentioning i should not run of energy (whenever the ios app gets approved)
would there be an option here to give away the energy i won to whoever is next in the line of helpers and might not have had the option of supporting blynk early on?

just a thought, let me know what you think, thank you for everything,
alex

1 Like

Wow, that’s generous! You can choose a person - just tell us how much you would like to transfer and we’ll do that.

ha, i don t even know how much energy i won :))
maybe the users here could suggest someone worthy :battery:

If you pledged $20 or more you get a looooooot ))) We call it unlimited, because we don’t know how anyone can spend it :slight_smile:

i meant this
"We would like to reward with free Energy the most active people in our community. Those are the people who help others on the forum, who post tutorials and descriptions, who help us spread the word about Blynk, who contribute to open source assets.

First 3 rewards go to @Costas , @Lichtsignaal and @tzapulica "

my reward which i d also like to transfer to someone else that could use it , as it seems i already have a loooooot :smiley:

4 Likes

Would my contribution Blynk on LaunchPad CC3200 be eligible for reward?

Thank you!

Pavel:

Our maker’s club is celebrating Arduino Day today, and I am teaching the Blynk 101 bootcamp class. Here is the agenda: https://cyberialtd.wildapricot.org/event-2189464

Also, I was one of the special testers for the “disappearing project” fix. You sent me a test apk and I sent back results.

I would appreciate a grant of energy to help spread the news.

Keith

1 Like

@Keith: it’s a bit of a short notice, we might not have time to generate QRs.

Could you please pm me details asap, like: Do you need Energy for participants? Will 2,000 be enough for them? What’s the program and so on. We’ll try to do our best

1 Like

http://www.instructables.com/id/Control-Arduino-Over-Internet-Without-Shieldusing-
@Pavel
@Costas
Please give me energy according to its goodness

Take a look at your instructable as it has a lot of errors (Blynk, not blank or blynk) and doesn’t seem to offer what your title suggests.

@SlaveDuino, I could be wrong… But it seems you are not interested in Blynk community or the fact of sharing your knowledge helping other Blynkers… You are only looking for free energy… From my point of view this is not correct/honest… As I said… I could be wrong…

1 Like

I’m still waiting for next steps to control my Arduino without any shield…

Follow my instructable & video

See video for detail guidance

1 Like

sorry for my greedy behaviour i dont want any energy now:eyeglasses: